Saturday 6 October 2012

The Hunger Site: Free Clicks for Free Food!


**Remember Sainsbury’s Million Meal Appeal today and tomorrow** (http://365days2changetheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/fareshare-sainsbury-meal-appeal.html)


In the past few years I stumbled upon a fantastic site called ‘The Hunger Site’. It is a charitable site that sells a whole host of items that donate to good causes. It also has a lot of excellent information on causes that need supporting and how we can help.

One of my favourite features (which I use every day that I log onto the internet using my laptop) is ‘daily free clicks’. Basically, you visit http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1 and click on the ‘Click Here to Give - it's FREE’ button, which generates money for charity, paid for by site sponsors. When you click, these companies and groups actually pay for your click! That's 365 free chances each year to help!Hungersite gives 100% of sponsor advertising fees to their charitable partners. The Hunger Site has given over 846,104,458 cups of food since June 1999 (figure updated monthly).
I have added a bookmark called ‘click’ to my bookmark bar at the top of my web browser to help me remember. Other suggestions would be to set www.hungersite.com as your home page, or to sign up for a free click reminder email (under the big ‘Click Here to Give - it's FREE’ button). You control how often you get a reminder! Bonus: if you are a new registrant to the GreaterGood Network (owners and operators of The Hunger Site), they will make an extra donation to the cause when you sign up.

Over the next few days, I will be promoting the different ‘Click Here to Give - it's FREE’ buttons for the hunger site to increase the chances of people finding this amazing site! For those of you reading regularly, I apologise for the repetition!

Thank you click sponsors!
Blessings!
Ronell x
“Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.” {Proverbs 28v27}


No comments:

Post a Comment